When it comes to making a meaningful difference in the lives of our members, Life & Specialty Ventures and its family of companies is always ready.
We are a profitable and growing organization that offers many of the industry’s best individual and group life, dental and disability insurance products. We’re also an organization that’s committed to providing each employee with the chance to make his or her own meaningful difference. Our team is ambitious and passionate, and our work environment is relaxed and fun. Are you ready to join us?
We’re currently searching for a Server Administrator II to join our dynamic team in Little Rock, Arkansas.
This person will be an integral part of the member experience by:
- Implementing, monitoring and maintaining LSV network servers.
- Participating in the troubleshooting and resolution of server issues.
- Assisting with production development implementations.
Advanced knowledge of computers, peripherals and operating systems. Advanced Windows XP/Windows 7 skills. Advanced knowledge of virtualization technologies, Windows server technology and general network concepts. Excellent communication, organization, analytical and interpersonal skills including the ability to address a wide range of audiences. Project management skills preferred.
- Associate's Degree and/or a combination of technical education and work experience
- 2+ years experience in Windows Server Administration, VMware administration, SAN administration, enterprise system administration, and networking infrastructure.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- VCP Certification
- MCSA or MCSE (2003) or MCITP (2008)
- Extensive experience with VMware Enterprise capabilities, SAN administration including Cisco MDS switching, Cisco UCS experience
USAble Life - 4 months ago