ItsOn created the Smart Services™ revolution over three years ago. Comprised of pioneers in the wireless and security industries that have a track record of delivering SaaS client-cloud services to over 70 million consumers and invented the core technology behind LTE and WiFi 802.11N, the ItsOn team is well positioned to deliver the next wave of mobile wireless services technology.
Led by the inventor of core MIMO technology now in all 4G and WiFi standards, Dr. Greg Raleigh, the ItsOn team corporate leadership and technology experience covers Airgo Networks, Amazon Kindle wireless cloud service, Cisco, Clarity Wireless, McAfee, Qualcomm and Verizon. The engineering organization is a team of highly talented device and cloud development engineers, carrier support engineers, OEM support engineers and QA engineers with experience across Android, iPhone, Windows, cloud services, carrier mobile network integration, OEM device integration as well as cloud services hosting and management.
IDEAL PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
Good product life cycle experience and SCRUM principles
- Must have* Sound understanding of test driven development and continuous integration
- Must have* Ability to understand technical issues relating to enterprise class applications
- Must have* Experience applying design patterns
Scalability and performance testing
Understanding of how to develop a product for mass market use
A Passion for technology and quality
Understanding of Cloud/SaaS technology
Can do/Can ship attitude
IDEAL PERSONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
Experience in both start ups and larger companies
- Must have* A Passion for server and java technology. The candidate will be immersed in java and opensource frameworks.
- Must have* High integrity, trustworthy operator that is intellectually honest yet a fundamental optimist, positive attitude
- Must have* Self starter who doesn’t wait for instructions once the objectives are clear
Commitment to high standards of excellence and integrity
ItsOn - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard