About the Job:
As a Program Manager for PMC’s Adaptec Storage Adapter Product Line, you will be a key player in the advancement of PMC’s Adaptec line of business. On a daily basis, you will be responsible for coordinating across multiple Engineering, Marketing and Operation teams to solve challenging and complex problems in bringing storage adapters to market in a timely manner. You will lead the Program Management Teams to solve interdepartmental problems to ensure on time product development. You will work directly with the Operations team to ensure our contract manufacturer delivers prototype, evaluation, and pilot products to meet commitments. You will manage the products from conception through the release to production.
Beyond solid program delivery and technical skills, you should be a professional with experience in software product development, quantitative analytics, and/or supply chain management. You should be a top performer with a rare ability to synthesize strategic solutions to interdependent and broad problems. You should be someone who thrives in a very fast-paced and demanding environment. This role requires an ability to think critically, iterate quickly, provide exceptional thought leadership, and to partner across a wide variety of functions at PMC to drive change across PMC’s Enterprise Storage Division and the Adaptec product line. You will have a strong internal drive, a tenacious spirit, a collaborative method of working, and deep experience in solving hard problems as simply as possible. In addition, the program manager should be focused at all times on delivering premium service to our internal and external customers.
• Manage and influence a process to deliver Adaptec’s Storage Adapter Products and solutions to meet the needs of our customers (both internal and external).
• Play a key role in the advancement of strategy, policy, and supporting tools for bringing Adaptec products to market in a timely manner.
• Work with partner teams to launch and deliver projects related to storage architecture and process.
• Bachelor’s degree in technical discipline (BSCS or BSEE/CE preferred)
• Experience in managing highly-complex, technically-challenging projects, with solid engineering and data analysis skills.
• MBA and/or MSCS/MSEE degrees.
• 6 years of relevant work experience, 3 years industry experience
• Excellent oral/written communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
• Outstanding organizational, prioritization, and multitasking skills.
• Exceptional skills influencing, teaming, and delivering solutions in a highly complex, always changing, and sometimes nebulous environment.
• Being certified in program management is a plus
PMC (NASDAQ: PMCS) is the semiconductor innovator transforming networks that connect, move and store digital content. Building on a track record of technology leadership, PMC is driving innovation across storage, optical and mobile networks. The company's highly integrated solutions increase performance and enable next-generation services to accelerate the network transformation.
For more information, visit http://www.pmcs.com .
Follow PMC on Twitter, LinkedIn and RSS.
PMC Sierra - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
PMC-Sierra, Inc. (PMC) designs, develops, markets and supports semiconductor solutions for the enterprise networking, wide area network...