The Server is responsible for providing prompt, courteous service for the guest.
Responsibilities for this Position:
- Interact with guests to take drink and food orders.
- Communicate with kitchen for food ordering.
- Ensure prompt delivery of food to the guest’s table.
- Have working knowledge of liquor, beer, wine and food that is served at the property. Suggest pairings of food to wine or beer.
- Handle all checks and cash according to procedures.
- Ensure cleanliness of restaurant including polished flatware, clean glassware and plates.
- Be familiar with all property amenities and other restaurants.
- Must be a citizen of this country or possess a valid work permit.
- Must live in the local area or within commuting distance.
- One year restaurant experience.
- Fine Dining
- High volume experience.
- Good food and service knowledge.
- Extensive wine knowledge.
- Pleasant personality.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High School degree or equivalent.
- Free Parking
- Company Match Paid 401-k
- Company Hotel Travel Discounts
- An Equal Opportunity Employer
Benchmark Hospitality International
- 2 years ago - save job