Seeking Servers Who Can Bring a Smile to Work Every Day
- Create a positive and fun environment
- Receive training and coaching to help them succeed and advance, including beer and menu classes, five days of server training, and training shifts on expo and host
- Have opportunities for advancement as we continue to open new restaurants Enjoy great benefits including:
- Medical and dental insurance – Iron Hill pays 50% of the premium
- 401K with a company match
- Personal Time Off
- Discounts on food and beer
- Comp card based on restaurant sales for free food & beer
- And more!
- Work an award winning company, recognized for our contributions to charity
We’re looking for someone who:
- Brings a smile to work and desires to be a part of a positive and fun environment
- Has the ability to execute in a high volume environment and maintain quality while enjoying the thrill of getting the job done.
- Takes ownership , turns problems into solutions and can ride a challenge with one hand
- Collaborates well with others
- Is inspired and seeks to learn things you’ve never known
- Has at least 1 year of experience in a high volume restaurant (250-450 covers per dinner shift)
- Serving experience preferred
- Has the ability to multitask, keep an organized section, and communicate effectively and professionally
- Exceeds guest expectation through personalized, friendly service
- Is a team player and enjoys helping others
Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant is passionate about producing distinctive, full-flavored handcrafted beers, accompanied by fresh-from-scratch New American cuisine in a comfortable, casual atmosphere. We currently have 870 employees and 9 restaurants located in Delaware, Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
Standardized recipes keep us consistent, but our chefs enjoy fresh from scratch cooking with real ingredients, making mostly everything on site.
While we offer the stability of a larger company, Iron Hill is privately owned and because they value the importance of staying in touch with their employees and their customers, our 3 founders are a part of the daily operations as much as any employee.
As a part of a great culture, we strive to build loyal employee engagement through various special events each year highlighted by our annual celebration where one employee from each store wins an expense paid trip to the Great American Beer Festival with our brewery team! Every employee enjoys discounts on food and beer every day and we reward teamwork with free food & beer comp cards for employees based on meeting store sales goals.
Opportunities for advancement are endless as we continue to open new restaurants
For more information about our restaurants visit us at www.ironhillbrewery.com .
Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant - 20 months ago