Under the direction of the Operations Manager, the Service & Parts Representative provides assistance to customers by scheduling and billing service repairs, selling truck parts and accessories and resolving customer inquiries and problems in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Greet customers to determine parts and/or service needs.
- Schedule service repairs; monitor job schedule and status of progress by maintaining current knowledge of job times, job pricing and flat rates.
- Provide accurate and timely information regarding the status of open orders to customers and technicians.
- Process all service repair orders and assist with warranty inquiries; coordinate timely paperwork processing.
- Process parts orders for Outside Parts Sales Executives, Service Department and customers using numerical parts records, location files, technical and product bulletins and catalogs; bill customers according to procedures.
- Administer customer returns.
- Address and resolve customer inquiries, problems and complaints regarding products, services, billing, etc.
- Assist in loading company vehicles as needed.
- Requires High School diploma or equivalent ; two (2) or more years of related heavy-duty truck experience desirable.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills essential.
- Basic computer skills are preferred.
- Valid driver’s license required; CDL required, or ability to obtain.
- Dependable and reliable attendance required.
It is the policy of JX Enterprises, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, military and veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. We are strongly committed to this policy, and believe in the concept and spirit of the law.
JX Enterprises, Inc. - 18 months ago