Work Location: Fort Worth, TX (South of DFW)
We are seeking an uncommon professional to join our team as a Service Administration Generalist II
Under the direction of the Commercial Service Team (CST) Lead, policy servicing duties as defined within the commercial processing scope of authority. Enter credit union data from the required renewal questionnaire, new issuance of policies and endorsements for policy changes on coverage’s. Provide technical assistance to team member’s and field staff on rating coverage’s.
40% 1. Perform data entry and issuance of policies and/or endorsements on routine servicing items including but not limited to foreclosures, cancellations and auto servicing items.
10% 2. Review renewal or new policy questionnaires and policy changes for completeness of information..
25% 3. Input credit union data from the required renewal questionnaire and/or policy changes. Complete issuance of new and renewal policies and policy changes that are one routine and can be turned around quickly. Through written correspondence, provide technical policy information to the customer
25% 4. Complete and send new business proposals as requested. Communicate with customers and/or representatives, providing options and taking the necessary action
** The above statement of duties is not intended to be all-inclusive and other duties will be assigned from time to time
1. High School diploma or equivalent trade-off in related work experience
2. 2-4 years relevant experience of policy and issuance work experience with automated product administration systems in the property and casualty field.
3. Strong knowledge of commercial insurance products and their provisions
4. Good problem solving, analytical, and written/verbal communication skills.
5. Demonstrated effective interpersonal communication skills including verbal, written and telephone communication skills.
6. Demonstrated effective customer service skills.
7. Proficient in PC operations, including word processing and web application knowledge
8. Ability to multi task and demonstrate proficiency processing high volume of tasks
CUNA Mutual Group’s insurance, retirement and investment products provide financial security and protection to credit unions and their members worldwide. As a dynamic and growing company, we strive to create a culture of performance, high standards and defined values.
Along with an excellent benefits package, our staff is engaged, rewarded for performance, and encouraged to grow professionally and personally. Our future is driven by our people, and our people are driven to deliver value through innovation, involvement and determination. If you want to be recognized for your results and empowered to reach your potential, we urge you to apply.
In return for your skills and contributions, we offer highly competitive compensation and benefit packages, significant professional growth, and the opportunity to win and be rewarded.
Experience Level: 1-3 years
Area of Interest(s): Claims, Customer Operations
Type of Job: Full Time
Job ID: MML20133004-11273