Atlantic Detroit Diesel-Allison, LLC (Atlantic DDA) is engaged in the sale and servicing of diesel and alternative fuel engines, transmissions and related components, parts and accessories, for equipment serving various On-Highway and Off-Highway markets. Those markets include medium- and heavy-duty trucks, buses and coaches, fire and emergency vehicles, power generation systems, marine propulsion and support equipment (commercial and pleasure-craft), and construction and industrial equipment.
Our customers include: trucking companies, municipalities, transit authorities, bus companies, owner operators, ferry and commercial vessel operators, pleasure-craft owners, financial institutions, hospitals, and many others.
Atlantic Detroit Diesel- Allison is currently seeking a SERVICE ADVISOR for our Piscataway, NJ facility.
- Assist service and parts customers via phone and in person with information regarding repairs on equipment in shop or in the field;
- Coordinate repairs with shop and field techs;
- Update customers with status of repairs;
- Prepare and communicate quotations for parts and service;
- Communicate with supervisors regarding repair status, technician performance and overall productivity;
- Communicate with parts and warehouse to follow up on orders
- Initiate and complete the repair order process.
- High School Diploma or equivalent;
- Minimum of 1-3 years experience in a service department in the transportation industry
- Great computer skills including AS400 and Microsoft Office. Familiarity with the following programs is desirable: Powernet, DDC Service Network, Allison Extranet
- Ability to perform in a fast paced environment;
- Excellent communication skills and customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and have great accuracy and attention to detail.
FAXES, EMAILS, AND PHONE CALLS WILL BE DISREGARDED. YOU MUST SUBMIT YOUR RESUME ONLINE.
Atlantic DDA is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
Minorities and Women are Encouraged to Apply
Atlantic Detroit Diesel-Allison, LLC.
- 3 years ago - save job