To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to ensure individuals with disabilities are able to perform the essential functions.
- Estimate all drive in appointments and complete review process with customer
- Repair Orders: All files are opened with BAR (CA) and DRP compliance, including obtaining proper authorizations.
- Provide post repair plan communication including all vehicle status updates
- Prepare and complete proper paperwork for final customer packet prior to vehicle delivery (DRP, final invoice).
- Perform other related duties as assigned to ensure an efficient and effective repair
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid driver's license and be eligible for coverage under company insurance policy (Not an excluded driver)
- Must be able to satisfactorily complete a criminal background check
- Working knowledge of estimation, including current estimating systems
- Must be able to sit and stand for extended periods of time and be able to walk, bend, push/pull, stoop, kneel, and/or crouch frequently
- Occasionally exposed to fumes, airborne particles, and/or caustic chemicals
- Moderate noise levels in this working environment
- Occasionally exposed to hot, cold, wet or humid conditions
- Must be able to lift up to 45 pounds
Caliber Collision Centers has acquired Bensi's Body Shop in Palm Springs, Calif. and Bensi's Auto Body in Cathedral City, Calif., one of the...