To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to ensure individuals with disabilities are able to perform the essential functions.
- Estimate all drive in appointments and complete review process with customer
- Repair Orders: All files are opened with BAR (CA) and DRP compliance, including obtaining proper authorizations.
- Provide post repair plan communication including all vehicle status updates
- Prepare and complete proper paperwork for final customer packet prior to vehicle delivery (DRP, final invoice).
- Perform other related duties as assigned to ensure an efficient and effective repair
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid driver's license and be eligible for coverage under company insurance policy (Not an excluded driver)
- Must be able to satisfactorily complete a criminal background check
- Working knowledge of estimation, including current estimating systems
- Must be able to sit and stand for extended periods of time and be able to walk, bend, push/pull, stoop, kneel, and/or crouch frequently
- Occasionally exposed to fumes, airborne particles, and/or caustic chemicals
- Moderate noise levels in this working environment
- Occasionally exposed to hot, cold, wet or humid conditions
- Must be able to lift up to 45 pounds
Caliber Collision - 5 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Caliber Collision Centers has acquired Bensi's Body Shop in Palm Springs, Calif. and Bensi's Auto Body in Cathedral City, Calif., one of the...