The new Dale Earnhardt Jr. Buick GMC Cadillac, located in Tallahassee, FL , is looking for Service Advisors with a proven track record to join our team. www.daleearnhardtjrbuickgmccadillac.com
The Dale Earnhardt Jr. dealerships are the first in the Tallahassee market for Hendrick Automotive Group, which will manage the stores. The company operates 84 dealerships across the country, including the Earnhardt locations. Both facilities will undergo renovations to modernize their appearances and amenities
Dale Earnhardt Jr. Buick GMC Cadillac is a member of the Hendrick Automotive Group and provides a rare blend of outstanding leadership and a culture that is distinctively people-oriented. We offer you a professional working environment with continuous training and performance excellence as a team member of one of the largest and most successful privately held retail automotive groups in the nation. http://www.hendrickauto.com/
We offer company paid training and education through Hendrick University and the manufacturer, paid vacation, competitive benefits and compensation. We offer an exciting opportunity to be a part of a company culture that values its employees and seeks to promote from within to maximize career growth opportunities for top performers . All new hires will be participating in Hendrick University training courses starting soon with Hendrick Culture.
Service Advisor is responsible for selling, identifying and documenting service, maintenance, and repair service for customers. Responsible for scheduling service to be performed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Works with customer and technician to identify required maintenance.
- Performs road test of customer vehicles.
- Advises customers on necessary/suggested services.
- Offers additional services and repairs to customers.
- Computes cost of replacement parts and labor to restore vehicle to condition specified by customer.
- Estimates cost of mechanical, electrical, or other repairs.
- Enters itemized estimate on service order and explains estimate to customer.
- Schedules appointments with customer.
- Maintains Customer Satisfaction scores at or above designated standards.
- Meets dealership’s standards for repair/order production.
- Follows Safeguards rules and regulations.
- At least 1 Year Automotive Retail Service Consultant experience preferred
- Reynolds & Reynolds DMS Knowledge - preferred but not required
- ASE Certification (C1) - preferred but not required
- Proven track record
- Strong record of positive Customer Satisfaction results
- Valid in-state driver’s license with good driving record
- Submit to and successfully complete MVR, background check, and pre-employment drug test
Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization. Our team members also enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including:
- Medical and prescription coverage
- Basic life insurance, 401(k) with company match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service
- We also offer a group of supplemental benefit plans including dental coverage, short-term disability, long-term disability, supplemental life insurance and legal services.
- Comprehensive employee recognition programs.
- Continued training through Hendrick University and the manufacturer.
- Opportunities for career advancement.
Hendrick Automotive Group - 18 months ago