Gwinnett Place Honda |
, located in Duluth, GA , is looking for Service Advisors with proven track record to join our team. www.GPHonda.com
Gwinnett Place Honda is a member of the Hendrick Automotive Group and provides a rare blend of outstanding leadership and a culture that is distinctively people-oriented. We offer you a professional working environment with continuous training and performance excellence as a team member of one of the largest and most successful privately held retail automotive groups in the nation. http://www.hendrickauto.com/
Service Advisor is responsible for selling, identifying and documenting service, maintenance, and repair service for customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Works with customer and technician to identify required maintenance.
- Performs road test of customer vehicles.
- Advises customers on necessary/suggested services.
- Offers additional services and repairs to customers.
- Computes cost of replacement parts and labor to restore vehicle to condition specified by customer.
- Estimates cost of mechanical, electrical, or other repairs.
- Enters itemized estimate on service order and explains estimate to customer.
- Schedules appointments with customer.
- Maintains Customer Satisfaction scores at or above designated standards.
- Meets dealership’s standards for repair/order production.
- Follows Safeguards rules and regulations.
- At least 1 Year A utomotive Retail Service Consultant experience preferred
- Reynolds & Reynolds DMS Knowledge - preferred but not required
- ASE Certification (C1) - preferred but not required
- Proven track record
- Strong record of positive Customer Satisfaction results
- Valid in-state driver’s license with good driving record
- Submit to and successfully complete MVR, background check, and pre-employment drug test
Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization. Our team members also enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including:
- Medical and prescription coverage
- Basic life insurance, 401(k) with company match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service
- We also offer a group of supplemental benefit plans including dental coverage, short-term disability, long-term disability, supplemental life insurance and legal services.
- Comprehensive employee recognition programs.
- Continued training through Hendrick University and the manufacturer.
- Opportunities for career advancement.
Hendrick Automotive Group
- 2 years ago - save job