Job Description |
Service Advocate IV - EM&B - 2530
Service Advocates focus on servicing current or potential customers (which are defined as members, providers, agents, brokers, benefit administrators or benefits consultants). Incumbents resolve questions and issues help the Company’s customers utilize our products, tools and services and directly contribute to customer satisfaction and retention.
Representative duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Establish and maintain Medicare Advantage enrollment according to company policies and procedures and ensures compliance with applicable laws and government contracts
• Support the Stars initiative by actively seeking resolution and submission of Medicare enrollments
• Support continuous improvement efforts through the early identification, investigation and resolution of problems by communicating and coordinating with the appropriate contacts for completion.
• Moderate to heavy keying
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 2+ years’ directly related work experience, including financial reconciliation, accounting and customer service experience
• Medicare Advantage exception processing experience required, including but not limited to Application exceptions, BEQ, TRR, Additional Development, etc.
• Compliance Quality Score of ≥89.5% Year to Date for 2012
• ≥2 years Medicare Advantage experience in EM&B within the last 4 years.
• Must have achieved a minimum of “Meets Expectations” on last two performance reviews
• Experience working with PCs and standard office software, including Word, the Internet and web-based tools
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be able to formulate both short and long term plans
• Must possess strong problem solving and decision making skills
• Work flexible hours to include evenings, weekends and holidays (Monday – Friday, 8 am – 9pm)
Business Specific Criteria (Preferred Skills)
• Processing systems experience (Sapphire, Siebel, PDM, MARX etc.)
• Knowledge of various products (Medicare Advantage PPO, HMO and RX plans, etc.)
Primary Location Jacksonville
Organization Blue Cross Blue Shield of Fla
Posting Deadline Feb 13, 2013, 11:59:59 PM
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- 2 years ago - save job
Your Health Solutions Company
We’re here for the people of Florida with every aspect of their health and wellness—from the...