PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The Service Associate answers inbound calls from existing shareholders and responds to their service requests, including, but not limited to; mutual fund transactions, product services and features, balance inquiries, account registration requirements, and solutions to customer service issues, in order to provide a high level of customer service and retain and/or increase assets under management.
Fulfills shareholder service requests to their accounts, including but not limited to, address change, bank account information change, and research of past transactions, in order to maintain accurate information and provide a high level of customer service.
Processes unsolicited orders as requested by shareholder in a timely and accurate manner in order to provide high level of service to the customer.
Introduces new services to shareholder who has placed a service call to TRP. By discussing new or additional services relevant to the shareholder, the service associate is expanding on the current relationship with the shareholder and potentially increasing assets under management.
Provides appropriate sales leads and transfers calls to the Investment Guidance Group in order to build on current relationships with shareholders and potentially increase assets under management.
Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Solid interpersonal/communication skills
- Effective demonstration of following competencies: customer care, analytical skills, scanning for information, people savvy, and confident and controlled
- Experience utilizing Word and Excel
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- College Degree with experience in financial services customer service or financial licenses preferred
T. Rowe Price Group administers an eponymous family of about 100 mutual funds in a variety of investment styles. Traditionally oriented...