1. Provide quality customer service within the banking center.
· Cash checks according to bank policies and procedures.
· Accept deposits for checking and savings accounts; verify cash and checks received; determine proper short and long-term holds to be placed on deposited funds, in accordance with Regulation CC.
· Accept payments for various types of loans.
· Accept stop payments, revocations, stop ranges, alerts, address changes, check orders, deposit slip orders, telephone transfers, items for collections;
· Close checking and savings accounts.
· Process night deposits; mail receipts and records.
· Resolve customer's problems within scope of authority.
· Sell money orders, cashiers checks, and traveler’s checks.
· Order Debit/ATM cards; notify “Hot Card” department and complete unauthorized usage report.
2. Contribute to overall banking center operation.
· Balance cash and daily transactions and ATM.
· Understand and ensure compliance for regulations and reporting, including but not limited to: BSA, OFAC, CIP, etc..
· Verify check orders.
· Prepare change order.
· Assist with opening and closing banking center.
3. Support a sales environment and actively seek opportunities to cross-sell bank products, make customer referrals in support of the retail scorecard goal
4. Adhere to the policies and procedures in the Banking Center Manual.
5. Attend and/or complete applicable and required training sessions.
6. May serve as a Banking Center Mentor.
7. Open new accounts.
Sucessful candidate will possess a High school diploma or equivalent (GED). Three (3) months of cash handling, sales or related experience. Ability to sell and cross-sell bank products and services, and an Associate’s Degree in business or related field is preferred.
In addition to the list above, it is understood that all positions within the Corporation require individuals who possess a pleasant and friendly personality, project sensitivity towards customers and fellow employees, and maintain a neat and clean professional appearance. Further, all employees will have access to confidential, sensitive and/or non-public customer information and it is expected that each employee will have the ability to ensure their work locations and activities comply with the Information Security Policy.
Since our beginnings in 1893, we understand that it’s about the customer. We make our customers feel at home. We show them we care....