As a result of our continued success we are currently seeking to add to our team a strong consultant with solid foundational knowledge in business application skills. We will train the ideal candidate on the required technologies to broaden career horizons with full company support. We are looking for an individual experienced with Microsoft System Center technologies.
Candidates will participate in the following types of activities:
- Installation of Microsoft System Center technologies
- Configuration of Microsoft System Center technologies
- Administration of Microsoft System Center technologies
- Customization of Microsoft System Center technologies
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Experience with Microsoft System Center suite or individual components (Configuration Manager, Operations Manager, Orchestrator/Opalis, Virtual Machine Manager and Service Manager)
- Experience with other Operations Support Systems such as IBM Tivoli, CA Spectrum and eHealth
- Experience with Scripting technologies such as .NET, VB Script or PowerShell.
- Hands-on experience with server operating systems such as MS Windows, UNIX, Linux, and Solaris
- Ability to analyze client processes and procedures to document/develop workflows that reflect system functionality and customization
- Working command of technology and architectural concepts
- Hands-on experience with enterprise application operations and data-center management
- Must possess strong oral and written communication skills.
- Able to work in a fast paced team environment or as an individual contributor
- Minimum of three years experience in IT which should include managing an Enterprise Microsoft Windows environment.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem resolution experience and skills.
- Understand process framework such as ITIL
- Exposure to several scripting and web-technologies such as PowerShell, Perl, shell scripting, .NET, Java, and web services
- Experience with relational databases and SQL language
- Exposure to or knowledge of IT process automation technologies from BMC, Microsoft, HP, IBM or CA
- Understand workflow concepts and apply them in a variety of tools
- Prior consulting experience a plus
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) certification in either Enterprise Administrator on Windows Server 2008 or Server Administrator on Windows 2008 a plus
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Science, Management Information Systems, or equivalent experience .
Windward strives to attract and retain the best individuals and provide an environment where they can all grow professionally and build a rewarding career. We continually strive to create an environment that balances work life and offers benefits that will enhance the compensation package. We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance and AD&D, as well as the option to purchase additional Life Insurance and AD&D, Paid Time Off, Personal Leave, Holidays, 401(k) plan with company match and work/life balance.
Windward IT Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status