Unmatched Solutions and Expertise for Absolute Confidence. Being certain means everything when solving complex engineering challenges. Our products and our reputation depend on it. At MTS Systems Corporation, we collaborate closely with our customers to design, develop and produce higher quality products with greater speed and lower cost. Join our innovative team and help us support our mission to be the leading provider of testing and sensing solutions. By working together, we can help our customers optimize their designs, improve their productivity and bring better products to market faster. No one instills greater certainty than MTS.
Test Solutions - Service
Business Process Analyst / Project Manager
Conducts analysis and reporting of global Service business processes and Service delivery systems. Works cross-functionally with Corporate and Test business partners to implement changes to processes and tools required to drive/execute Test Service strategy and initiatives.
1. Lead the planning, exploration, development and proposal of global Service process/delivery improvements focusing on global consistency, continual process improvement and enhanced capabilities to support Service market requirements. Partners with Global Service Management by leading proposal implementation serving as the liaison with the IT Service Business Systems Analyst.
2. Leads cross-functional design, planning and implementation of Service business process changes according to the defined plan and budget. For larger projects may lead sub project teams or represent Global Service.
3. Leads and maintains implementation project objectives, scope, ownership and resource requirements. Coordinates training materials and delivers, as required, training to end users. Updates process documentation as necessary.
4. Utilizes Test/Corporate methods and tools (Lean, 6S, Project Mgmt) to support Global Service business process re-engineering initiatives, including cost/benefit, quality, cycle time, ROI and other metrics as appropriate.
5. Monitors consistency and effectiveness of process/delivery utilization and documentation across global Service via established key operational and quality metrics. Structures and utilizes reliable, effective and cross-functional reporting mechanisms.
6. Develops and delivers routine and ad hoc metric reporting which guides Service business decision making and performance analysis. Partners with IT to design, test and implement tools to improve the reporting and analysis process.
7. Updates and maintains required data to support Service business systems.
8. Collaborates with Service management to initiate process corrective action.
9. Provides assistance to Service Management .
· Bachelor’s degree & 5 years relevant experience; OR
· Associate’s degree & 9 years relevant experience; OR
· 13 years relevant experience
· MBA / Master's degree a plus
· Experience in Service Management systems (SAP preferred)
· Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Office
· Experience in System architecture, design and development
· Understands the interactions of service processes
· Understands related business processes
· Initiates and develops various processes
· Implements project plans and system process changes
· Responsible for and provides direction for a range of projects
· Develops training programs
· Good consulting and verbal / written communication skills
· Global t ravel required (10%)
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/M/F/V/D
E-mail and password are case sensitive. Forgot your password?
For assistance, please see the Applicant Guide ,
or send an email to EmploymentCoordinator@mts.com
For Special Accommodation, click here .
Information about Security
© 2007 | All Rights Reserved. | Powered by HRsmart | Human Resources Software
In this world nothing is certain but death and taxes -- and those things tested by MTS Systems. The company produces testing systems that...