Technical Support/ Customer Service Manager
MUST HAVE: Experience with RMA support and technical support(Servers, Linux etc.)
- Oversee and direct the operation of Technical Support and troubleshooting
- Provide guidance to drive customer escalations to resolution
- Liaise with Engineering and QA as well as Sales teams to provide timely feedback to customers on progress of their issues and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Orchestrate service requests, troubleshoot problems, customer issues as necessary to engineering development
- Attend on site meeting with customers and sales to identify problems and address the solution
- Task driven, self-motivated & proactive
- Strong desire to work collaboratively with others in a service orientated role
- Solid knowledge and technical competence in computer, IT products, and solutions
- Strong problem solving and technically troubleshooting skills in Microsoft, VMware, and Linux operation system
- Strong verbal and written communication, customer service, management with the ability to interface with a diverse set of clients
- BS degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related fields
- 5+ years management experience in Technical Support
The company offers competitive compensation and benefit programs that include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account and 401K along with vacation, holidays and sick time.
About the Company
Founded in 1979, AMAX ( www.amax.com ) is a trusted leader in Custom Server and Storage Solutions in North America. Headquartered in Fremont, California, AMAX also operates several branch offices throughout North America and worldwide.
AMAX's expertise drives two key divisions that deliver customized computing solutions to a wide range of industries. AMAX's Appliance Manufacturing Division provides efficient and top-of-the-line manufacturing solutions and global logistics to OEM customers; and AMAX's High Performance Computing Division provides innovative and scalable custom server, workstation, server, and cluster products.
Amax is looking for an upbeat and career motivated talent to join us.
Monster - 18 months ago