Trofholz Technologies, Inc. is an innovative systems integrator and service provider with a solid performance reputation in Information Technology Solutions, Accelerated Learning Environments, Language & Intelligence Services, Electronic Security Systems, and Mission Support.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate who wants to advance their career with a proven industry leader. Trofholz is searching for experienced Service Center Manager. The Manager leads service desk operation and support for specific clients; acts as customer liaison, and asset manager for customer supported solutions. This position is the primary point of contact for clients providing product training, resolution of issues, and optimized business operations providing customer support. Additionally, implements and maintains policies and goals that support the organization's IT needs. The identified professional ensures proper functioning of the information processing system and oversees necessary upgrades. The position requires a leader that is able to support and work with personnel geographically dispersed among various sites.
- Functions as the Platform owner for all Information Technology Systems
- Acts as customer focal point for support issues
- Directs assignments to team members, and coordinates schedules.
- Leads training and support efforts to clients for TTI solutions
- Produces reports on supported solutions and provides metrics to management.
- Ensures problem ownership and promotes end-user satisfaction
- Responsible for opening, tracking and resolving trouble tickets.
- Conduct training for end users
- Analyzes and determines budget requirements, current computer and network systems technology and available vendor offerings to establish optimum computer and network architecture solutions; plans future enhancements and directions for the Wide Area Network
- Asset Management functions for client material
- Develops, updates and reviews accreditation packages in accordance with regulations
- Provides project management of technical staff in the implementation, installation, configuration and technical support of IT Systems architecture; coordinates projects with external organizations, customers and suppliers
- Update and revise policies and procedures
- Working cooperatively with client on related network issues, system and firmware upgrades
- Training in or exposure to automated Help Desk management systems
- Communicating with the end user and team members
- 3 or more years supervisory experience
- 5 years IT Management experience
- Ability to multi-task, work with a team and follow procedures
- GIAC (Global Information Assurance Certification) or comparable certification desired
- Expert knowledge of IT Systems configurations including but not limited to:
- Windows Based Operating Systems and Networking(Windows 2003, 2008, Windows XP , Windows7)
- Linux Based operating Systems
- Advanced knowledge of IT Systems configurations including but not limited to:
- Microsoft Exchange
- IIS/ Apache/ Tomcat
- MySQL, MSSQL 2008, 2012, MSSQL Express
- MS SharePoint
- Microsoft Lync Server
- VoIP/ SIP
- Strong written and oral communications skills are required
- Active clearance or the ability to obtain a government security clearance
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
About The Company:
Trofholz Technologies is an award-winning, multi-faceted company offering excellent career opportunities in a diverse, creative, and fast-paced work environment. Building a career with Trofholz means joining a team of diverse, talented, dedicated and innovative professionals committed to serving commercial and government technology needs.
To apply for this opportunity please make sure to visit us on the web @ www.trofholz.com and click the career tab or you can apply directly to our career center @ https://jobs-tti.icims.com
We have been able to reach a high level of technical excellence by committing to strong company values and key success strategies. The “Quality, Commitment, Creativity, and Integrity” adage known as the “QCCI Creed” is widely conveyed throughout the company and has been instrumental in the success of TTI. These core values have enabled TTI to develop a respectable company culture that is demonstrated in every client engagement
Trofholz represents excellence in all we do from hands on interaction with our clients implementing innovative solutions, to developing customized training and professional development programs for our employees. We are a fast-paced organization seeking team players who enjoy meeting challenges. We offer competitive salary and benefits packages combined with a fun and challenging work environment.
Trofholz offers comprehensive health and welfare plans which include:
- Medical plan with national network and HSA option
- Dental PPO with national network of participating dentists
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employer Matched 401(k)
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Education Assistance
- 10 Paid holidays a year
Be More, Do More with Trofholz
Trofholz is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and complies with all federal and state laws, regulations, and executive orders regarding affirmative action requirements and programs.
Trofholz Technologies - 7 months ago
Trofholz Technologies, Inc. is an innovative systems integrator and service provider with a solid performance reputation in five core areas:...