This in-bound call center team is dedicated to servicing the needs of our Independent Advisors. You, along with 12 to 14 other employees, will work together in a true team environment servicing a defined group of LPL Financial customers. You will form relationships with your team members and customers as you work closely to provide LPL Financial's customers with world class service.
Specific responsibilites include:
- Research complex situations, set customer expectations, and define the actions necessary to resolve the situation
- Communicate operational and financial industry policies and procedures
- Assume ownership of the inquiry and see it through to a timely resolution
- Complete operational tasks including data input
- Communicate with internal departments to improve processes and timely processing
- Actively participate in customer service training and other training to remain current with operational policies and procedures
- 1-2 years of previous customer service experience
- 1-2 years of financial services experience required, investment services preferred
- Series 7 preferred
- Strong MS Office skills, Beta experience preferred
- Strong customer focus, excellent verbal and written communication skills, a strong work ethic, and extremely organized
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
Go back to the welcome page
Need further assistance?
Applicant Tracking Software
LPL is committed to providing its representatives with the tools they need to offer the highest quality of independent investment advice....