This position is primarily responsible for providing exceptional customer service and industry leading support.
- Answer 45-50 incoming calls per day from Advisors, Vendors, and other member of the firm
- Meet monthly service goal of answering 85% of advisor calls within 30 seconds
- Assist advisors with general commission related inquiries and troubleshoot research request
- Conduct investigations with internal LPL departments throughout the company to verify validity of charges or credits
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with various levels of personnel, in addition to encouraging and building positive relationships and communicating effectively with all co-workers and outside sponsors
- Ability to work independently, organize work effectively and take initiative in fast-paced work environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, self-directed, team oriented, responsible, and reliable, with a positive attitude and a proactive style
- Proficient in PC based software programs, particularly MS Word and Excel
- Customer Service background with specific phone experience highly desired
- Basic industry knowledge and understanding of the commissions process is desired
- Knowledge of Oracle, Siebel, and BranchNet Commission systems is desired
We offer excellent salary and benefit package. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Go back to the welcome page
Need further assistance?
Applicant Tracking Software
LPL Financial Services - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -