PURPOSE: Provide community-based case management services to severely and persistently mentally ill clients in Clackamas County.
CLOSING DATE : Tuesday, April 30, 2013.
POSITION SPECIFIC : Must be able to work a flexible schedule: days/evenings/weekends.
- Assist clients with applying for benefits, obtaining housing, learning skills for independent living, and other case management responsibilities.
- Transports clients to appointments and on errands, using personal vehicle.
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Counseling, Social Work or a mental health related field OR a minimum of 3 years of prior experience with the related population in the counseling field (QMHA) required.
- Experience working with a similar population required.
- Preferred: A current CADC 1 or equivalent national certification; or a submitted application for CADC 1 with a formal plan to obtain certification within two years of hire.
- Experience providing Supported Housing/Supported Employment services highly desirable.
- Requires access to car, valid driver’s license, proof of current automobile insurance coverage and ability to meet LifeWorks NW’s driving requirements.
LifeWorks NW - 14 months ago