The Service Coordinator provides administrative and non-clinical member service support related to the personal care benefit and Managed Long Term Care product-lines and departments.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- AA/AS - Associates degree or equivalent preferred.
- 1 to 3 years related experience required.
- Experience in personal care coordination, home care and/or customer service preferred.
- Knowledge of DME, Oxygen and HOYA lifts preferred.
here to learn more about the Fidelis Care employee benefits
Fidelis Care - 30+ days ago
We like to think that Fidelis Care is a very special managed care company. Founded by the eight Bishops of the Roman Catholic Dioceses in Ne...