- Contact preventive maintenance customers for service scheduling.
- Interface with Service Writer on schedule.
- Facilitate recommended repair quotations and review with the Service Manager.
- Update customer information into Wennsoft.
- Issue and receive Purchase Orders for the Service Department.
- Interface with the Parts Department to have parts ordered for preventive maintenance and repairs.
- Will be a back up for the invoicing of PMs as needed.
- Respond to customer questions.
- Maintain files.
Experience, Education, and Skills:
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume"
- High school diploma or GED certificate and one-year certificate from a college or technical school; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in the generator maintenance field of at least 2 years.
- Experience with and proficiency in MS Office applications
- Working knowledge of Service Management network software or ability to quickly complete training
- Self-starter, exercises good judgment, is proactive, and demonstrates timely follow-through
- Practiced organizational skills; adherence to timelines and schedules; and attention to detail
- Professional and effective skills of written and verbal communication
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Insperity - 12 months ago
Insperity, a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 25 years, provides an array of human resources and business so...