The Service Crew Foreman (SCF) will create a team that repairs projects with quality workmanship in a timely manner. This position will be based out Morton, IL bus serving, Carthage, Watseka and Atkinson, IL. Also must be willing to travel to other locations up to three weeks at a time.
- Provide professional leadership by creating a safe, organized work environment that is productive and enjoyable and treat all employees and customers with dignity and respect.
- Ensure crew members, including new hires, are fully trained and follow all safety and construction procedures.
- Coordinate efforts with the RM for continuous crew training and re-training
- Construction Procedure Manual and Training Manual
- Best Building Practices
- Communicate with the customer on all contractual aspects of the project
- Organize materials and plan for the daily activities
- Self motivated with the ability to trouble shoot and to work through the repair.
- Working with repair team members to develop standard repair procedure
- Working together with Field Service Specialist estimating hours and materials needed to complete the repair.
- Willing to travel with some over night stay
- Display positive attitude
- Vast Knowledge of older existing Morton buildings and Non Morton buildings.
- Lead by personal example and require cooperation by all crew employees in timely starts and stops.
- Perform and promote safe and proper use and maintenance of all tools and equipment
- Understand and enforce all company policies and procedures
- Complete all required paperwork
- Accurate reporting of time worked
- DOT driver’s log
- Vehicle mileage report
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Skills needed to operate construction hand tools.
Morton Buildings, Inc. Is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Affirmative Action Company and Drug-Free Workplace
- Individual must obtain a valid CDL license.
- Established organizational and planning skills
- Prior leadership with Morton Building desired minimum 5 years in a leadership role (Crew Foreman or Lead).
Morton Buildings, Inc. - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard
Morton Buildings, Inc. operates six manufacturing plants. They are located in Morton, Illinois; Spencer, Iowa; Kenton, Ohio; Winfield,...