Crown Equipment Corporation designs, manufactures, distributes, services and supports material
handling products that provide customers with superior value. Crown has a network of factory direct
sales and service dealers doing business as Crown Lift Trucks. As one of the world's largest lift truck
manufacturers, Crown is focused on providing solutions that mean improved performance for our
- Process incoming calls from both Crown customers and service technicians.
- Enter technician payroll hours.
- Process parts and service billing.
- Create daily work orders.
- Maintain records and files.
- High school diploma or the equivalent
- Good communication, organizational, math and computer skills.
- Experience with MS Word and Excel a plus.
- Leadership skills, technical experience and knowledge a plus.
Compensation and Benefits:
Crown offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees including Health/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Plan, Flexible Benefits Plan, 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Life and Disability Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation and much more.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
Crown Equipment Corporation - 22 months ago
Crown is one of the world’s largest material handling companies. Crown’s award-winning line of lift trucks maintains a...