About the Position:
The purpose of this role is to provide ownership of the end-to-end client experience for SunGard’s Managed Services customer accounts. This role involves relationship management, project management and overall responsibility to drive value and service with each customer.
- Owner of the end to end client experience for assigned Managed Services customer accounts.
- Financial/Administrative: Manages client P&L defined as budget vs actuals on labor hours; Manages all billing adjustments and makes sure that the invoices contains accurate data; Manages time/expenses charged against his/her clients; Manages the client contracts; Ensures that the services are being delivered in accordance with the contract; Ensures that the clients participate in semi-annual client survey.
- Churn Management: Identifies areas of risk and takes steps to prevent customer churn; Responsible for revenue planning for each of his/her clients; Prepares various reports on churn and presents it to management.
- Service: Ensures that critical or crisis issues are responded to immediately and that they are resolved within the guidelines provided by the management; Manages chronic issues to resolution; Acts as the primary escalation point.
- Value: Identifies the business value provided by the SunGard solution; Understands the ROI calculus and ensures that the relationship is living up to those expectations; Understands the business objectives of the customers at various stages of the relationship and aligns SunGard’s services with those objectives; Provides client feedback on SunGard product offerings back to the Product organization; Drives the activities of all partner organizations impacting his/her clients; Manages executive relationships both internally and externally; Visits the clients at regularly scheduled intervals; Plans and executes on value added activities for the clients. (e.g. user forums, trusted advisor engagements).
- Sales/Renewals: Secures renewals for expiring contracts; Prepares and executes on a renewal strategy in conjunction with sales; Prepares and/or collects all the documents necessary to present a renewal proposal to the client; Manages the renewal cycle for those contracts that do not have a sales rep assigned to them; Identifies sales opportunities at his/her clients to ensure continued revenue growth; Presents SunGard product portfolio to his/her clients; Manages the sales cycle or passes the lead to sales depending on the size of the deal.
- Account Planning: Prepares account plans that clearly articulates how the client will be managed; Provides a comprehensive assessment of the account in administration, service, value, relationship, sales and churn management.
- Contract Management: Ensures conformity to the contract; Identifies incidents where contractual SLAs were missed and takes the necessary action; Understands all aspects of the contract and can enforce the terms outlined in the contract; Creates the governance model and makes sure that all parties adheres to it; Identifies incidents where contractual SLAs were missed and takes the necessary action.
Requirements and Preferred Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Information technology or a related field preferred but will consider applicants with equivalent work-related experience.
- PMP preferred, project management experience required.
- A minimum of 5 years in a similar client facing or appropriately relevant role, preferably in managed services.
SunGard Availability Services provides IT Operations support to IT departments that need to ensure business viability by keeping mission...