You will have a strong background in IT support and IT management. Display a proven track record of: leading technical teams; managing support team leaders; managing remote teams; vendor management, IT project management and providing first class customer service in a fast paced environment.
Based in Philadelphia and reporting to the Head of IT - US, this role is both technical and customer facing as well as encompassing a large degree of project management. You will be responsible for the desktop and backend server platform for all sites excluding some specialist services. You will also be the primary point of contact and the relationship manager for third party providers. Your responsibilities will include ensuring daily operational activities are performed across the group, management of the America’s Support teams and the group IT helpdesk, management of the third party vendor to ensure service and value are delivered to our business. Additionally you will document and detail group standards, oversee the group’s Active Directory infrastructure, disaster recovery plans, group licensing and audit processes. You will provide additional expertise to the server / desktop support teams as required, including trouble calls when needed.
The responsibilities of the support teams are closely integrated with those of other teams within IT. As such, it is vital that post holder be able to form strong links with team members in IT.
Skills and Expertise:
- Management of America’s support teams. Agreeing and prioritising workload, ensuring that procedures are adhered to and that adequate training is given. To ensure that staff managed understand the roles and objectives of the business function and meet these expectations
- Ensure group standards are consistently applied across AAM by way of design, implementation and regular review of systems, processes and documentation
- Responsible for the group's AD environment & management of domain infrastructure
- Ensure daily operational tasks are performed
- Responsible for group licensing and audit processes
- Supplier relationships including cost monitoring and service levels
- To produce precise documentation on systems and processes
- Develop and monitor a budget appropriate to the business function
- Ensure IT systems and services are available and adhere to group standards.
- Responsible for the group's disaster recovery plans and testing
- Liaise internally and externally to specify service level agreements and ensure these are met.
- Ensure appropriate procedures are in place and practised to allow auditing of hardware and software
- Proven experience of IT support and project management
- Proven technical and customer servicing ability
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate with staff at all levels
Aberdeen Asset Management standard terms & conditions with extended hours. After hours for implementation/maintenance/projects mandatory. Requires travel to other US offices as needed.
Please note the responsibilities detailed above are indicative of the primary responsibilities of the role and are therefore not exhaustive, other duties will be required.
Should you wish to apply for this role, please email the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org , attaching a copy of your CV with a covering letter explaining why you wish to apply.
Aberdeen Asset Management - 11 months ago
copy to clipboard -