Take primary responsibility for delivery of quality services per contractual requirements; representation of the services in the contractual governance; support client growth initiatives; and drive customer satisfaction with delivery elements with the WSDS (Workplace Service Desk Services) organization.
- Responsible for service delivery within a Global Factory Tower towards the customer.
- Acts as the single interface to the Service Delivery Mangers for the Services
- Implements relevant policies and standards including compliance, security policies and SMC processes.
- Acts as safeguard so that operating tasks are successfully managed along the contract phases.
- To attend service related to the WSDS Tower services and undertake appropriate actions.
- To create or validate solution parts for limited up-selling (within the dedicated Tower scope).
- Serves as SPOC for major incidents relative to a service and ensuring RCA (Root Cause Analysis) is completed with actions applied.
- Coordinates all resources for the service to meet delivery requirements.
- Ensure that the defined processes by SMC (Service Management Center) are being followed within the WSDS Tower
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. The candidate must possess the ability to solve practical problems, demonstrate expertise in a variety of the telecommunications field concepts, practices, procedures, and possess the ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required
- Document technical process and procedures
- Influencing Behavior and Thinking of Staff
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Informations Systems preferred or minimum 7 years of operational/customer experience
- ITIL / MOF - Incident, Change, Capacity, and Problem Management
Atos Origin - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard