Service Delivery is the primary interface between the business and technology team. Service Delivery delivers the production service of systems to the business. The stakeholder perception of the technology team will be enhanced through a well-functioning Service Delivery team. Creating, maintaining, and optimizing the policies and procedures of this high performance team is the responsibility of the Service Delivery Manager. Customer service, diplomacy, and public relations are key capabilities of the Service Delivery Manager.
Policies, Procedures, Methodologies
- While working with the business and technology group, drives procedures for levels 1-4 support. This includes “follow the sun” support so that the needs of remote offices are adequately met. Includes providing metrics against SLA performance.
- Defines procedures and tools for issue escalation. This may include help desk tools, designated support phone numbers, and procedures for escalating from business super users to level 1-4 support.
- Drives the way we work with regards to Transition to Service Delivery. Transition to Service Delivery should begin early in the development lifecycle. Execution of these activities may be performed by product development, but definition and Transition activities may include, but are not limited to, items such as:
- Confirming no critical software defects are outstanding
- Confirming user acceptance of the software
- Confirming necessary user and support training has occurred
- Assessing DR and HA readiness or appropriateness, including backup schedules and procedures
- Assessing readiness and appropriateness of compliance requirements, such as PCI
- Ensuring appropriate support model, corresponding SLA, and run and maintain budget are in place
- Confirming necessary knowledge artifacts and code have been handed over
- Ensuring asset management tracker is updated with new solutions and hardware
- Works with product development and infrastructure to ensure outages are communicated to the user community with appropriate notice. Ensures appropriate business continuity plans are in place for the outage. Confirms outage procedures are documented and appropriate.
- Coordinates with business, enterprise architecture, product development, and infrastructure teams to identify ways to increase service level to the business.
- Reports on production systems health and uptime. Provides insight into support ticket backlogs and metrics. Quantifies service levels.
- Manages issue escalation and prioritization with stakeholders.
- Proactively and continuously manages stakeholder expectations in a professional manner.
- Understands the balance and priority of run & maintain work versus project work meant to improve supportability of production systems. Is capable of articulating trade-offs between the two and instrumental in educating business decision makers on prioritization of limited technology resources.
- Demonstrates servant leadership, striving to make the team and individual team members successful through assistance and encouragement. Identifies and uses collaboration tools for sharing Service Delivery ways of working.
- Proactively and continuously works with business and technology group to identify ways to improve service levels to the business and customers with respect to quality, speed, throughput, and reusability. Key examples include removing barriers to deployment of new solutions, developing lean processes, implementing business performance management tools, identifying opportunities for automation, optimizing the use of new service delivery tools and ways of working.
- 5 years working as a project or program manager
- Experience establishing and running ITIL-based operations
- Experience working with agile methodologies a strong plus
- Experience coordinating and directing the work of others
- Experience managing and aligning multiple, interdependent work streams and projects
- Experience working with 3rd party development partners
- Experience working with global, remote team members
- Depends on service requests and deployments, approximately 10-15%
Location: Gainesville, GA
To Apply: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=5672971
Over the course of 50+ years, Mansfield Oil Company has grown to become a leading supply and distribution company, with offices in eight states and Canada. Mansfield is considered an industry innovator that continuously invests in leading-edge technologies to optimize business efficiencies, improve the work environment, and cultivate an exceptional company culture. Innovations such as these, combined with our highly collaborative business approach, have resulted in considerable recognition in categories including Forbes 'America's Largest Private companies', The Platt's Global Energy Award "Downstream Operations of the year" & "Deal of the year", and repeated recognition as 'one of the top Privately held companies. So if you are looking for a company with an outstanding reputation, financial strength, and a growing clientele, then look to Mansfield Oil. We offer great work schedules, excellent compensation, comprehensive benefits, an award-winning work environment, and much more!
Mansfield Oil Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer