Our client located in RTP, NC has an opening for a Service Delivery Technician. This is a contract opportunity for approximately 6-9 months and has the possibility of extension. The hours for the position will be 8-5 Monday-Friday.
- This position is primarily responsible for performing upgrades to Windows 7. He/She will also assist in setting up hardware and peripherals; equipment reclaims, replenishments, system deployments, and new hire orientations. The Technician may be required to transport equipment using his/her personal vehicle.
- Follow ITS procedures and protocols
- Deliver and install new hardware, printers, and other hardware-related peripherals
- Log all customer contact and daily work notes into the ticketing system
- Provide new hire orientation as part of new hire system deployments
- Reclaim equipment from customer locations and return to stock
- Re-image laptops and desktops
- Warranty service repair and onsite scheduling for customers
- Work with vendors
- Ability to document workarounds, reviews, and technical related issues
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with set-up, configuration, troubleshooting of desktop/notebook hardware and software (Windows).
- Minimum of 2 years of experience performing OS upgrades (XP to Windows 7).
- Valid driver’s license
- Strong customer service skills
- Must have strong attention to detail; ability to follow a replenishment schedule and meet customer demands in a timely fashion
- Must be able to type 40 WPM. All candidates will be required to take an online typing test.
Greene Resources - 30+ days ago