Endo is a US-based diversified healthcare company that is redefining healthcare value by finding solutions for the unmet needs of patients along care pathways for pain management, pelvic health, urology, endocrinology and oncology. Through our operating units: AMS®, Endo Pharmaceuticals®, HealthTronics® and Qualitest®, Endo is dedicated to improving care through a combination of branded products, generics, devices, technology and services.
We are currently seeking a Service Desk Agent. The Service Desk Agent provides technical, application, user administration and end user device support via phone, email and web interfaces for internal users worldwide. Serves as IT single-point-of-contact and is responsible for recording and managing all incidents and requests from initial contact through closure
- Delivers excellent customer service following established processes to resolve issues and requests
- Provides technical, application, user admin and end user computing and mobile device support via telephone, email and web interfaces for internal users
- Records and manages all incidents and requests in call-tracking system
- Serves as IT single-point-of-contact, maintaining ownership of issues from initial contact through closure
- Collaborates with peers to resolve issues and improve procedure
- Participates in on-call rotation for non-business hours support
- Proactively collaborates with peers and IT Partner Teams to resolve issues and improve procedures
- MS Technical and HDI Certificates preferred
- ITIL certification preferred
- 2+ years IT Service Desk support experience
- Demonstrated experience implementing processes/systems in an IT environment
- Working knowledge of IT and experience supporting several of the following areas: Microsoft Windows Technologies, Microsoft Office Products, Networking, Hardware (laptops, desktops, peripherals), Mobile Devices, Software, Active Directory Account Administration, Wireless Connectivity, Remote Access and Communication Systems.
- Working knowledge of networking infrastructures, including LAN, WAN, VPN, etc
- Excellent working knowledge of Network Infrastructures (WAN & LAN) and Software/Hardware troubleshooting related to laptops, desktops, peripherals, mobile devices, wireless connectivity, communication systems, tape backup systems, imaging and Active Directory Account Administration.
- Experience using and analyzing incident tracking tool data
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills
- Demonstrated experience delivering Superior Customer Service
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication experience
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem solving experience
- Must be able to establish effective professional business relationships with all levels of management
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision.
- Ability to maintain both a professional and positive attitude at all times
- Light physical effort. Regularly required to walk, sit or stand, bend and reach
Endo Pharmaceuticals Inc. recognizes the advantages of a diverse workforce achieved through a commitment to equal employment opportunities
Endo Health Solutions, formerly known as Endo Pharmaceuticals, wants the pain to end, preferably through the drugs it acquires and markets....