JOB SUMMARY: Executes the day-to-day tasks of the service desk processes. Ensures incidents are properly recorded, classified and given initial triage in the incident management process
JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Document all inquiries within Help Desk Automation Tool (HEAT) system, follow appropriate guidelines for documentation, initial support and classification, assign or address reported incidents accordingly
2. Handle initial incident support and classification. Detect Potential trends and possible trend forecasting where applicable
3. Run regularly scheduled or ad hoc reporting from Heat as scheduled or requested
4. Update knowledge database within HEAT system and share knowledge with team members.
5. Monitor the status and progress toward resolution of all open incidents. Respond to customer inquiries and assess call escalation working with service desk management
6. Keep affected users informed about progress toward resolution. Handle routine status inquiries
7. Escalate the resolution process if necessary. Confirm resolution and closure of support incidents.
8. Demonstrate commitment to providing excellent customer service. Exhibit diplomacy and proper telephone and email etiquette to maintain constructive relationships and customer satisfaction and loyalty.
9. Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
10. Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
11. Demonstrate commitment to the Company’s core values.
12. The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
The incumbent of this position uses documented process, extensive interdepartmental communications and problem solving skills. The incumbent works under immediate supervision to create accounts for applications, review, analyze, and troubleshoot to support customer’s applications and processes. Assess the scope of reported issues and outages, manage escalation of those issues appropriately, and in a timely manner.
JOB REQUIREMENTS (Education, Experience, and Training):
• High School Diploma or GED
• 2+ years’ customer service experience
• General knowledge of PC and network troubleshooting
• Time management, prioritization skills, attention to detail and a flexible schedule are required
• Verbal communication skills and ability to convey information clearly and effectively
• Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
• Ability to identify problem issues and determine the appropriate course of action/redirection within department guidelines required to resolve issues
• Ability to resolve issues of conflict in a tactful and professional manner and to effectively diffuse irate callers
• Required licensures, professional certifications, and/or Board certifications as applicable
Diversity and Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Viant will provide equal consideration to all colleagues and job candidates without regard to sex, age, race, marital status, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, service in the Armed Forces of the United States, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
MultiPlan Inc. - 21 months ago