Service Desk Analyst needed to work with the Service Desk within an office setting in Downtown Pittsburgh to support all applications such as CYFER, eCAPS, MCI, MPI, ActionTracker, DialTrac, eQUEST, KIDS, etc. Responsibilities will include:
* Responding to phone calls and emails regarding all supported applications and resolving or escalating reported problems as appropriate.
* Recording all call information in Service Desk Phone Log.
* Creating and following-up on Project Change Requests for applications.
* Developing, testing and implementing new procedures for Applications Service Desk.
* Attending Application Service Desk staff meetings.
* Assisting in resolution of problems related to business processes of various program offices.
* Proposing changes to various applications based on user requests and research into the need and appropriateness of the request.
* Attending meetings to discuss proposed changes.
* Creating and maintaining documentation for applications, including user manuals, guides, quick-tips, etc.
* Acting as one of the liaisons between the offices and contracted agencies.
* Notifying the appropriate supervisor/manager/user when requested account action has been completed.
* Creating a training plan and training users on applications.
Previous experience working in the information systems field in a professional setting with prior experience working at a Help Desk key. Excellent written and oral communications skills to provide user documentation and correspondence between office and agencies, plus the ability to professionally interact with staff, consumers and the general public is important, along with the ability to function at a high level of independence with minimal supervision.
Great Lakes Behavioral Research Institute - 16 months ago