As the first point of contact for Incident Resolution and Service Requests, the Service Desk Analyst is the face and voice of the IT department. The goal of a Service Desk Analyst is prompt and professional resolution of requests in a fast paced, highly multitasked environment. Professionalism, customer service, multitasking, well written, well spoken, and rapid incident resolution are skills and traits of a promising candidate for this position.
Business Specific Respon sibilities:
• Provide 1 st level support and tracking for PC hardware and software related issues.
• Troubleshoot routine PC issues independently with little or no supervision.
• Work with different levels of the Technical support team to escalate more complex issues for resolution.
• Provide Windows Active Directory user maintenance.
• Identify areas for system improvements and upgrades to the IT Service Desk
Service Desk Analyst
Minimum Qualifications :
Associates Degree in MIS/Business or related field, or equivalent experience.
3+ years working with Windows XP Pro, 7 and Microsoft Office suite software.
Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
Excellent multitasking skills.
Experience with Microsoft Active Directory user maintenance.
Experience with Windows 7 Operating System.
Experience with Dell PC and Laptop hardware.
Experience with Wireless Networking 802.11 b/g and Cellular.