The Service Desk Director must be an experienced customer service manager with a passion for delivering superior customer service in a welcoming environment to YMCA members and visitors utilizing the service desk and drop-in child care areas at the Meyer or Esic Center. Candidates must possess flexibility and outstanding multi-tasking skills to work in our fast-paced, family-oriented environment. The Service Desk Director will be a working supervisor expected to perform desk duties, while providing quality leadership, training, supervision and direction to the service desk and drop-in child care staff at the facility. The Service Desk Director will need to manage staff throughout the YMCA's operating hours. In addition to excellent interpersonal skills, this position requires strong organization, communication and training skills as well as a high degree of personal integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction while exemplifying the "Y" values of Caring, Honesty, Respect and Responsibility.
1. Bachelor's Degree in business related discipline or equivalent experience.
2. Established experience and work history as a customer service manager in a high traffic, customer service environment.
3. Excellent writing, communication and computer skills.
4. Enthusiastic ability to foster positive relationships with a diverse group of employees, members and volunteers
5. Proven success in selecting, supervising and developing staff of all ages.
6. First Aid and CPR instructor certifications or obtain within 30 days of hire.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
YOU MUST COMPLETE AND SUBMITTHE ONLINE YMCA EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION, at http://www.candidatelink.com/edwymca , IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION.
RESUME AND COVER LETTER ARE OPTIONAL.
The Edwardsville YMCA is a charitable, non-profit organization serving the Edwardsville and Glen Carbon community. We are dedicated to...