NetCentrics Corporation is an information technology consulting, software development, and innovation process management firm. We help our clients become more productive and innovative by improving their information systems and internal processes. We specialize in network design, installation and management, software development, process improvement and innovation.
NetCentrics is looking for an experienced Third Shift Lead Service Desk Specialist to support our DOD (Department of Defense) contract in Arlington, VA. This position is only available to US Citizens with a minimum of an active Top Secret Clearance.
- Direct the Third Shift Service Desk team activities at two locations to efficiently respond to customer requests for technical service received via phone, email, voice mail, and fax.
- Create work schedules, update the front end voicemail when necessary, complete the daily attendance and shift handoff reports, and provide ideas for improvement in daily operations of the client Service Center
- Travel between the two locations to ensure a physical presence at both locations during the week for direct mentoring of staff
- Monitor the Call Management System to ensure calls are being answered with speed
- Retrieve voice mails received by the Service Center and convert to tickets
- Establish email schedule to ensure requests via IT Service Center mailbox and/or faxes are being answered promptly and efficiently
- Contribute to Hot Button Resolution Times and monitor team results in this area to assure the team consistently meets the Contract Service Level Metrics
- Perform the duties of a technical expert on the shift
- Instruct, correct, and train and mentor the Service Desk team in the proper performance of the standard operating procedures and professional customer interaction
- Participate in daily reporting requirements to team and management as well as function as the team “GO-TO” for any operational questions and support
- Ensure proper ticket escalation and hand off procedures are follow and first call resolution targets are achieved
- Daily ticket auditing to ensure proper categorization of tickets and completion of notes and summaries
- Analyze the team’s performance metrics to identify knowledge or process gaps and target areas for continuous improvement
- Account for everyone on team daily. Validate hours worked. During absences ensure workload is re-distributed, tickets are re-assigned, pre-scheduled appointments are notified. Ensure proper staff at required locations
- Ensure staff utilizes proper Login/Logout, and Aux codes during scheduled hours.
- Ensure admin tools, admin URLs, and SOPs are available at all times to support helpdesk technicians . Provide input to update SOPs as needed. Update GAL.
- Interact and coordinate with other leads, supervisors and managers as needed to resolve escalated issues. Be administratively and technically proficient
- Be thoroughly familiar with all help desk high/critical Remedy tickets
- Support the development of strategic helpdesk plans
- Previous team leadership experience in a Help Desk/Service Desk environment required
- Customer Service experience required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Products
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Must have a minimum of an active Top Secret Clearance
- Self-starter prepared to lead by example and mentor a team towards continuous improvement in productivity, reliability, technical knowledge, customer facing skills, and adherence to established standard operating procedures
- Commitment to customer satisfaction
- Remedy experience
- This position is open only to candidates with an active Top Secret security clearance
The right candidate must appreciate and exemplify the NetCentrics culture as described by our Core Values. S/he will be responsible for overall leadership of the program team and ensure his/her team understands and performs in accordance with our core values through exceptional support and dedication
NetCentrics Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V).
NetCentrics Corporation - 15 months ago