• Manage overall IT Service Desk providing first level IT customer support of IT services.
• Supervise and train all first level Service Desk Specialists.
• Recruit, hire, develop, supervise, coach and rate first level Service Desk Specialists.
• Facilitate needed escalations, document and track problems and resolutions, provide quality monitoring and compliance of tickets and Service Level Agreements (SLA), and apply corrective actions to customer service and performance issues.
• Ensure Service Desk and ITSM tools are up-to-date with all known issues and problems.
• Communicate and coordinate IT service support definition, issues, and ensure SLA adherence with Service Delivery Manager, Service Owners, Service Providers and other Customer Support Managers and Leads.
• Perform other duties as requested.
• Supervised and operated help desk services and organizations, and served as focal point for Service Desk.
• Ensured IT service requests and restorations are fulfilled within agreed-to SLAs.
• Documented, tracked, and monitored multiple customer issues and ensured timely resolution.
• Experience with industry leading ITSM tools for tracking Incidents, Problems, SLAs, and utilized queries and reporting utilities for decision support.
• Applied knowledge & experience defining, configuring, monitoring, reporting & managing compliance with Service Level Agreements, Service Level Targets & Operational Level Agreements.
• Applied Continuous Service Improvement approaches in diagnosing issues with delivery of IT services and identified and provided corrective measures.
• Developed effective presentations at all levels of the organization at a technical, business & executive level.
• Practical experience with IT Service Level Management calculation & reporting tools
• Strong communication skills and managed competing customer priorities.
• Strong organization and time management skills.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Previous experience providing IT services to medium/large Federal or Private Sector customers.
• Supervisory experience (functional management).
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certified.
• ITIL v3 certification, Lean Six Sigma, ISO, HDI, Quality Assurance or IT certifications.
ActioNet, Inc. - 19 months ago