Let's Work Together
Service Desk Manager
This position is based in Clifton Park, NY
Life at nfrastructure
At nfrastructure, we understand that our success results from our diverse workforce. In every nfrastructure office, you will find challenging projects and smart people with the potential to wow our customers. nfrastructure team members relish the freedom and support they receive to help our customers solve their most challenging problems and create the next generation of dynamic infrastructure solutions in an environment designed to foster collaboration, creativity, excitement and success.
The area: Command Center
The Command Center at nfrastructure is made up of a highly motivated team whose attention to detail, follow-through, and constant client support creates an energetic and productive atmosphere. Working directly with clients, the team is committed to resolving all client and internal issues as they arise and escalating problems as necessary. The Command Center team works together to support the IT infrastructures at client locations while simultaneously maintaining and troubleshooting our internal network.
The role: Service Desk Manager
As a Service Desk Manager, you will manage a team of Service Desk and Desktop Support Personnel as they provide support to clients. You will ensure the team’s customer-friendly assistance and handle the problems that need to be escalated to the management level. You will also produce customer reports, including SLA reports and be responsible for seeing that all SLAs are met. You will provide leadership and drive team duties, including remote troubleshooting, documentation of customer interactions, and processing customer requests, to completion.
- Supervise a team of Service Desk and Desktop Support personnel
- Ensure all internal and external SLAs are met for incidents and requests
- Produce customer reports, including SLA reports
- Develop, maintain and enforce processes to improve efficiencies
- Review responses to maintain high standard of quality
- Accept customer escalations
- Troubleshoot customer equipment issues remotely
- Talk remote customers through processes to correct their issue
- Arrange vendor support calls
- Oversee and document customer interactions and status of efforts to resolve incidents
- Process requests for new and replacement hardware
- Handle internal support requests, including desktop support
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and a minimum of 5 years’ experience of Help/Service Desk management experience or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with common applications like Windows and Microsoft Office
- Experience with desktop hardware and software
nfrastructure helps large enterprises design, build and operate mission-critical technology infrastructure. Combining proven methods and tools, world-class engineering talent, on-site technical service in every major North American market and tightly integrated low cost remote support, nfrastructure collaborates with customers to deliver sustainable disruptive value. With industry practices in public sector, financial services, retail, healthcare, technology, communications, public safety and energy, nfrastructure works with leading technology hardware and software vendors to provide comprehensive data center, network, security, unified communications, end-point, structured cabling, staffing and outsourcing solutions.
More information about nfrastructure can be found at www.nfrastructure.com
Apply for this job or another online today at www.nfrastructure.com/company/careers
nfrastructure is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; women and minorities are encouraged to apply for positions
nfrastructure - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard