Work with customers via online helpdesk system, telephone and remote support tools to diagnose technical issues related to PC operating systems, applications, network, servers, and peripherals
Perform resolution and tracking of incidents with network, servers, PC operating systems, applications, and peripherals in accordance with IT Service Desk procedures.
Perform security administration functions for user access, data access, and remote access.
Provide technical support and training on operation and maintenance of PC*s and peripherals in accordance with company procedures and policies.
Document all incidents, outages, status, and resolutions in problem management tool in accordance with IT Service Desk procedures.
Create, add, and maintain documentation in knowledge database, including problem determination, resolution, and escalation procedures.
Issue timely, accurate, and professional company-wide notification regarding incidents impacting the user community. Communicate status of incidents to end-users, IT groups, and IT management in accordance with priority and IT Service Desk procedures.
Proactively utilize IT resources to remain current with technology used in the company IT environment.
Complete other duties or tasks as assigned by the Director of Service Desk Operations.
Skills, Requirements, and Working Conditions:
How to Apply: Attach your resume (Word or PDF
- Associates degree or technical school specializing in Information Technology or equivalent combination of experience and high school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 2+ year experience in an IT Helpdesk environment or relevant work experience.
- Full time positions must have previous lead experience
- CompTIA A+ Hardware/Software Certification
- Preferred Certifications: CompTIA Network + Certification. Successful completion of CompTIA Network+ certification is required within 6 months of employment or promotion at this classification.
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbal. Ability to convey ideas in a logical order and professional manner.
- Ability to analyze and diagnose technical problems utilizing documentation, tools, and knowledge database.
- Ability to multi-task effectively, remain detail oriented, and maintain composure in a fast paced IT environment.
- Logical thought process and the ability to learn new systems, concepts, and procedures.
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to work with others. Must demonstrate professionalism and courtesy in all customer interaction and be able to work unsupervised.
- Advanced knowledge in the use of PC technologies and Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Exchange, and web browser.
- Advanced knowledge of PC concepts, principles, maintenance and operation.
- Must be able to work various shifts as requested or scheduled which may include weekends, evenings, and holidays.
- Must be able to perform *on-call* support as scheduled which may include weekends, and holidays.
Taos is an equal opportunity employer. Our
competitive package includes health and vision insurance, dental
reimbursement plan, 401k, holiday, vacation and sick time.
Taos - 12 months ago
In the late 80's, Taos' founders, Ric Urrutia and Alexis Tatarsky, were working together as UNIX engineers at Apple Computer. They often...