Provide user support and customer service on company supported computer hardware and software applications. Troubleshoot track and route problems and advise on the appropriate action. Provide training to users in the use of hardware and software we support. Install and perform minor repairs to hardware, software, and peripheral equipment
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Respond to all incoming requests for technical assistance via phone, electronic communication, or in person.
• Research, diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues in accordance with established service level agreements
• Track and route problems and requests and document resolutions
• Act as an information source to answer user’s technical questions, following up and giving instructions as needed
• Provide training to users in the use of hardware and software we support
• Set up equipment for users, performing or ensuring proper installation of cable, operating systems, and appropriate software
• Confer with other Desktop Support Analysts as well as Desktop Support Technicians as needed to conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems and to provide technical assistance and support.
• Escalate issues that cannot be resolved in accordance with established service level agreements to the level 2 resolver queue
• Install and perform minor repairs to hardware, software, and peripheral equipment
• Refer major hardware or software problems or defective products to vendors or technicians for service.
• With an eye on continual improvement, ensure persistent tasks are clearly documented and published in our knowledge management system in an effort to increase first call resolution (FCR)
• Comply with all organizational policies and procedures
• Communicates with all levels of management across lines of business
• Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Vantiv is an EEO / AA employer.
Vantiv, Inc. (NYSE: VNTV) is a leading integrated payment processor for businesses and financial institutions, processing more than 12.9...