Minimum 1 year experience preferred
Under general supervision, performs work of routine nature in the Information Technology Customer Services Department and is responsible for ensuring user requests for services are recorded in the Service Desk application and directed to the appropriate service support teams. This position assists in defining and monitoring user service requests and problems, provides assistance in multiple areas and performs other duties to assist users in obtaining the appropriate services.
Recognizes the value of the information MaineGeneral possesses, both to the organization and to others. Protects the integrity, availability, and confidentiality of that information.
- HDI (Help Desk Institute) Customer Service Representative preferred.
- High school diploma or general education diploma (GED); t echnical training beyond high school.
- 1 year or more of IT Customer Service/Help Desk preferred .
- Strong word processing and keyboard typing ability (multi-task while on the phone).
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a complex environment.
- Excellent and demonstrated communication skills including oral, written and telephone.
- Excellent and demonstrated customer service skills including teamwork skills.
- Proficiency in Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Office Suite.
MaineGeneral Health's mission is to enhance, every day, the health of the people in the greater Kennebec Valley.