Service Desk Technician
Cranberry (Pittsburgh, PA) office
Continuum's Service Desk provides real-time 24x7 support to thousands of client desktops and devices around the United States. The Service Desk Technician will report to the Director of Service Desk Operations and provide remote technical guidance, assistance, coordination and follow-up on customer questions, problems or malfunctions of all Apple and PC-related issues with a goal of one contact resolution. We are in need especially of weekend and late evening/overnight shifts.
- Support Mac and Windows desktop and laptop computers
- General access and connectivity issues
- Desktop application issues
- Basic administration of user accounts and groups
- Take ownership of trouble tickets, working and tracking issues to resolution
- Record detailed information into Service Desk ticketing system
- Support for mobile devices such as iPhones, Blackberries, and Android phones
- Occasionally act as a liaison between Partners/Clients and NOC team in India
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
- 2 to 4 years experience in a Service or Service Desk/Support Center environment
- Apple operating systems
- Windows operating systems
- Proficient in Active Directory
- Knowledge of network basics
- Email clients (Microsoft Outlook)
- Knowledge of VPN basics
- Excellent communication, written and verbal are vital
- Excellent customer service skills are vital
- Ability to speak Spanish is a plus
- College or Technical Institute degree in Information Technology or other related discipline required. May be substituted by 4 or more years of experience in a Service Desk/Call Center environment.
- IT Certifications (Apple, Microsoft, CompTIA, etc.) preferred
- Customer Service, especially with inbound phone contact
- Planning & organizing
- Problem Solving
- Time management
In exchange for your hard work and dedication, we offer a competitive salary, incentive program, excellent benefits package, and 401k. Our company prides itself on providing a stable, exciting, challenging, yet positive learning atmosphere with an opportunity for professional growth and development. After hours shifts will also be eligible for a shift differential.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com and reference HELP DESK in the subject line.
Continuum provides a leading SaaS-based managed services platform that Managed Services Providers (MSPs) use to efficiently backup, monitor, troubleshoot, and maintain desktops, servers and other endpoints for small and medium-sized businesses. The comprehensive platform provides an intelligent Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) solution, comprehensive 24 x 7 Service Desk and an advanced backup and disaster recovery (BDR) offering branded Continuum Vault – all integrated with an industry-leading Network Operations Center (NOC), delivering a single, unified managed services experience. The company currently employs more than 650 professionals worldwide, supports over 3,300 MSPs, and monitors more than a half a million endpoints. The principal owner of Continuum is Summit Partners , a Boston based growth equity firm that has raised more than $15 billion in assets. We are growing quickly and have offices in Boston MA, Cranberry Twp, PA, and Mumbai, India.
Continuum Managed Services, LLC - 21 months ago
Envision EMI - Continuum designed and implemented Envsion's mission critical systems which have been in use for 7 years. These systems...