Awesome Trainer opportunity at a growing law firm. Looking for a professional Trainer with 3-5 years of professional training experience. Must have experience from a law firm or the legal industry. Must be accustomed to a variety of training methodologies such as eLearning and Webinars.
Responsible for the development and delivery of technology training to Firm’s attorneys, secretaries and staff on the proper use of Firm’s technology, best practices and professional development.
• Prepare documentation and deliver training classes to Firm employees through a variety of methods including classroom, remote, desk-side and video conference
• Prepare monthly class schedule for the Dallas, Ft. Worth and Texarkana offices
• Work with individuals and practice groups to develop customized training solutions that fit their needs
• Design, record and edit new e-learning classes using Captivate
• Perform routine floor sweeps of office to help identify support trends, build customer relations and forecast training needs
• Provide occasional backup to TRC (Help Desk) and Systems Support Specialists by assisting with possible hardware issues, equipment setups and troubleshooting
• Provide needed user support through escalated service desk tickets including troubleshooting, documentation through the ticket tracking system and user follow-up
• Create and modify support and how-to articles for the IT Department’s newsletter and knowledgebase
• Participate in IT department beta programs including testing of new software, engaging users participating in testing and assisting the service desk in service readiness
• Gathering and share feedback and comments from the user community to improve training and support service
• Additional duties and special projects, as assigned by the Learning and Development Manager
• Required to carry a Firm-provided mobile communications device and be available after normal working hours
• Will occasionally be required to work more than 37.5 hours a week
• Some travel to other Firm locations and/or remote training facilities required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
• Three to 5 years’ experience developing and presenting technology training in a legal or other professional service organization
sologig - 30+ days ago
The InSource Group engages with you to provide a complete spectrum of flexible solutions for your IT needs, including contract, contract-to-...