Come Join Our Team:
Precision Plumbing, Heating, Cooling and Electric has been serving the Boulder and Denver regions for over 30 years! Our staff of dedicated customer service representatives, technicians, and management support are here to provide our customers with excellent customer service.
Today, Precision specializes in the residential plumbing, heating, cooling and electrical repair and replacement needs of the Boulder and Denver regions. Precision has a 10,000 square foot facility, from which 22 technicians and 12 office staff members will perform over 14,000 service calls this year! The Electrical department was launched in April of 2005 after purchasing Focus Electric, a locally owned Boulder company. More information about our organization can be found on our website: www.precisionplumbing.com
The Residential Service Electrician will work with numerous system parts and mechanisms to maintain, diagnose, and correct residential electrical system problems. Our service technicians are the company’s primary liaison with the customers and must be able to maintain excellent customer relations at all times. Technicians should be able to communicate technical explanations to non-technical clients.
- Repairs air conditioning, heating and control systems, along with humidity and temperature control systems for residential customers
- Provides preventative maintenance on residential electrical systems.
- Build strong customer relationships; build knowledge and understanding of new and existing customer needs/expectations.
- This position handles service calls to customers in their homes and utilizes customer service training to educate and assist customers in choosing service, products and finance options.
- Performs timely and quality repairs in resolving customer complaints
- Must be capable of diagnosing and explaining all problems and options to the client
- 5 years of residential electrical service experience
- Journeyman Electrical Certification or ability to test within 90 days of hire
- Complete knowledge of all tools, equipment and materials used to perform services on residential electrical systems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must have a clean driving record and valid driver’s license
- Able to pass pre-employment background screenings
- High School Diploma/GED
MEP Jobs - 13 months ago