Kelly Services currently has a position as a Service Parts Engineer requiring a high level of excel macro programming skills! This position is with our automotive client in Warren, MI.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be highly organized and interact effectively via email and conference calls.
- Must be proficient with Excel VBA
- High level excel skills including excel macro programming
- Working hours: Normal Business Hours
- Performs most or all of the following tasks with some assistance from the team leader and peers.
- Develop and communicate service requirements
- Attend Product Development Team (PDT) Meetings, Design for Manufacturing (DFM?s) and Peers reviews for assigned service subsections
- Represent Advance Serviceability of Design within the Vehicle Development Process
- Identify, address or escalate serviceability issues as appropriate utilizing business case analysis
- Develop service part release strategies with Service Parts Engineering/Design Release Engineers/Suppliers with Subsystem Service Plans (SSSP)
- Identify when special tools are required to perform a vehicle repair. Work with the special tool committee developing and validating special tools
- Investigate and respond to Problem Tracking Reports (PTR?s) (suggested service manual changes)
- Investigate and respond to Quality Audit Reports (suggested service manual changes)
- Review Engineering Work Orders (EWO?s) for service impact and follow up as required
- Complete special projects as required
- Develop diagnostic and repair procedures
- Knowledge in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint ? Intermediate level
- Good interpersonal skills involving ability to work effectively cross-functionally and cross-culturally
- Good written and oral communication skills necessary for meetings and presentations
- Ability to work well with others, exhibiting teamwork skills
- Partners with senior management to analyze and solve issues
- Ability to multitask by handling diverse assignments concurrently
- Demonstrated engineering ability
- Position related experience ? 5 years
- Areas of expertise include: Automotive
As the local offices of Kelly Services do not represent the above position, please apply to this posting for immediate consideration. For questions regarding this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org .
- High School Diploma or GED
- Bachelors Degree in a Technical field or equivalent experience
- Valid drivers license
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB)is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 550,000 employees annually. Revenue in 2011 was $5.6 billion.
About Kelly Services ®
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly ® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class
staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually.
Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion.
[Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on
Facebook , LinkedIn , and Twitter .
Download The Talent Project , a free iPad app by Kelly Services.] ]]
Kelly Services - 10 months ago
Kelly Services, Inc. (Kelly) is a global temporary staffing provider operating in 36 countries and territories throughout the world. The...