Carestream Health is looking for a talented Service Engineering Technician.
Service Engineering provides technical service leadership and support for Field Engineers and Customers of our products. The work will include x-ray imaging testing of new digital radiographic detectors. The Engineering Technician will also support projects for digital radiographic capture programs within Carestream Health.
Required Skills / Experience:
- Maintain the DRX/DR Service lab and test equipment
- Functional test and perform minor repairs on detectors and other DR parts
- Document failures into a database and generate reports.
- Follows the flow process to assure the detectors are repaired and returned timely, provide input and recommendations to drive continuous improvement
- Maintain detector databases, keep them updated with the detector location/status
- Verify Entitlement with Customers and OEM(s)
- Open and close calls to track hours for billing purposes and engineering analysis
- Communicate with OEM to generator/receive RA #’s for those that need to be returned. This would include verifying CSH entitlement with OEM.
- Identify and drive key issues to corrective action and lead on going activities to reduce service costs
- 5 plus years of proven Strong Electro – mechanical troubleshooting skills and problem solving
- Associates Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar training via US military
- Strong computer skills: load software, manipulate folders, save images
- Proficient in MS Project, Excel, Word.
- Must be self-motivated and results oriented
- Strong organizational skills, ability to present data in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects
Carestream Health gets the picture. The company develops and sells imaging products to help dentists, doctors, and scientists take, process,...