Career Evolutions is looking for a Service Experience Manager for a nationwide audio video solutions company in Phoenix, Arizona. Its a full-time position with annual salary of $65,000 + bonus and excellent benefits.
Job Title: Service Experience Manager
Job Description: You will be responsible for managing the customer experience around service, maintenance, upkeep and installation of our products in facilities across the country. You will handle all communication with clients during the support of their system post-installation. You will use your technical background and knowledge of audio-video technologies, as well as your exceptional communication skills to develop lasting relationships with customers ensuring their issues are resolved in a timely manner with minimal impact on their operation.
You will also be responsible for coordinating service cases, identifying correct resources, managing logistics with vendors and sub-contractors, ensuring timely and accurate invoicing, as well as monitoring profitability, revenue, and margins.
- Bachelors Degree
- 7-10 years of experience working as a Service Manager in a technical environment
- Excellent knowledge of audio-video technologies
- Low voltage systems experience preferred
- Knowledge of CRM (Salesforce) and Accounting Software (QuickBooks)
- A/V technical programming & troubleshooting experience
- Strong computer software aptitude
- Monitor profitability, revenue, and margins
- Understand pricing models and billing procedures
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to manage multiple initiatives at one time
- Excellent customer-service skills
Career Evolutions - 12 months ago
Career Evolutions focuses on understanding your business and its needs, as we're always interested in long-term professional relationships....