Provide overall strategic direction and business development while maintaining accountability for day-to-day operations and performance of the Neuroscience Service line.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or related field.
- Minimum of seven years of management/administrative experience with a progressive healthcare organization or equivalent combination of education, training, and/or experience.
- Proven track record of developing strategy, detailed implementation plans, and tactical execution.
- Experience working closely and collaborating with physician specialists and subspecialists to drive strategic/business planning and financial & operational performance.
- Master’s degree in business, health care administration, or related field preferred.
- Possess excellent analytical, communication, organizational, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated skills and aptitude for physician relations, conflict resolution, problem-solving, staff development and time management.
- Business acumen/skills.
- Personal organization and time management.
- Understanding service line in terms of structure, the marketplace, and the coordination of offerings across all missions (clinical, research, teaching)
Additional Job Duties
- 5 Years + of experience working with Neuroscience (preferably Pediatric).
- Experience, as it relates to Neuroscience, with inpatient and outpatient services.
- Understanding of all missions – clinical, teaching, and research as it relates to Neuroscience.
- Experience setting and managing operating budgets for the Neuroscience Service.
• Other duties as assigned
Miami Children's Hospital - 20 months ago
Miami Children's Hospital