You have tried the “cookie cutter” restaurant and you’re ready for something much more dynamic to challenge yourself and create growth in your career, yet you want to stay in the Service/Hospitality industry.
You enjoy leading a team and making a difference to the guest experience and working in a high energy environment. Come see how Brunswick has put the customer experience at the forefront of an entirely new entertainment experience!
Brunswick has an exciting opportunity for a Service Manager in our Games area. In this role you will:
• Effectively manage staff including hiring, development, training and mentoring to success
• Manage full duties of Brunswick Bowling Center in absence of General Manager
• Ensure our guests come first by providing a fun, safe and exciting experience for everyone within the game area
• Promptly resolve all guest issues to their satisfaction
• Energetically greet and engage all guests and encourage your staff to do the same
• Coordinate schedules of Game Room Attendants to meet daily and seasonal demand
• Effectively resolve all escalated complaints to satisfaction
• Guarantee all scheduled parties and events are successful: prompting positive feedback and return business
• Accurately record, manage and report financial records to management
• Pro-actively coordinate maximum utilization of games and laser tag to meet demand
• Continually coach staff throughout shifts to put the needs of guests above all other duties
• Assume a personal ownership for making the customer experience within the doors of a Brunswick center one they will not soon forget
What do you bring to our exciting Guest Services team?
• 2 or more years experience in a Guest Services Leadership role in a hospitality or retail environment
• Passionate and genuine need to create a guest experience like none other
• Talent for incorporating “big ideas” into enhancing the customer experience
• History of building a team mindset of setting and achieving high goals around customer satisfaction
• High school diploma, GED or equivalent. Business degree or equivalent preferred.
Brunswick provides our Management Team a clear alternative to a career in the hospitality industry by addressing the change in how people want to enjoy their lives outside the home. We realize that only the best talent can make this happen!
Our best in class bowling centers, including our signature XL facilities, are just the start. We offer an entirely new entertainment experience. With our expanded gaming environment including Laser Tag and wonderful food and beverage service, our business is undergoing an inspired transformation!
Brunswick Corporation and all subsidiaries are deeply dedicated to diversity in the workplace. AAP / EOE. Brunswick loves Veterans! All Veterans and Reservists are encouraged to apply.
Follow us via Social Media!
Brunswick Corporation - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
Brunswick's business is everyone else's free time. The company is a global manufacturer of marine, recreation,...