21st Century Equipment, LLC is looking for a highly motivated individual to fill the role of Service Manager at our Ogallala location. Preferred applicants will have a minimum of 5 years management experience or a combination of 10 years ag diesel repair and service management. Excellent customer service skills a must.
SUMMARY: Manage day to day Service operations to maximize return on investment through; growing customer pay labor sales, implementing processes to minimize expenses and create marketing plans.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS (listed in order of importance):
EDUCATIONAL AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Maintain Service Dept. processes to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and departmental profitability.
- Monitor SPG & MST usage for accuracy.
- Review all work orders for accuracy.
- Maintain the appearance and maintenance of all Service Dept. assets.
- Monitor Technician performance and production to ensure they obtain their monthly goals.
- Responsible for hiring, developing and retaining of technical personnel.
SPECIAL SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum 3 years' experience in John Deere Service Department operations.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: You must be able to lift 50lbs regularly, extensive hours on a computer. You may be working in harsh weather conditions from extreme heat to winter blizzard conditions. You will need to be able to climb ladders to access equipment or be able to crawl under equipment to determine proper repair procedures.
- Ability to motivate individuals as well as a group.
- Working knowledge of Standard Job Pricing and Commission base compensation.
- Basic understanding of financial principles related to overall Service Department Operations.
*** THIS COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY, INTERPRET, OR APPLY THIS JOB DESCRIPTION IN ANY WAY THE COMPANY DESIRES. THIS JOB DESCRIPTION IN NO WAY IMPLIES THAT THESE ARE THE ONLY DUTIES, INCLUDING ESSENTIAL DITIES, TO BE PERFORMED BYT THE EMPLYEE OCCUPYING THIS POSITION. THIS JOB DESCRIPTION IS NOT AN EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE. THE EMPLOYMENT RELATIONSHOP REMAINS “AT WILL.” THE AFFOREMENTIONED JOB REQUIREMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO REASONBLY ACCOMMODATE QUALIFIED DISABLED INDIVIDUALS.***
Benefits including cost share health, dental and life insurance. PTO, paid holidays and 401K plan with match.
We will consistently strive to improve the way we do business through employee training, systems development and technology.
Our goal is...